Honolulu, Hawaii Hotel Getaway
Located on the western end of Waikiki across from Fort DeRussy Park, Maile Sky Court is a high-rise Honolulu hotel with breathtaking views of Waikiki Beach, Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head. Our convenient Honolulu hotel is only 3 blocks to the white sands and blue surf of Waikiki Beach and within walking distance to Waikiki’s exciting attractions, shopping and entertainment, including Waikiki Beach Walk, International Market Place, Royal Hawaiian Center, Waikiki Shell, Waikiki Aquarium and the Hawaii Convention Center.
Waikiki Vacation Destination
Walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach, surf the blue waves and enjoy swimming, boogie boarding, scuba diving, fishing, sailing and jet skiing. Experience Polynesian shows, dolphin exhibitions, banana boat rides, and plantation tours just minutes from our Honolulu hotel. Hike to the soaring summit of Diamond Head State Park and be blown away by the mesmerizing views of the Oahu Coast!
Discover Honolulu’s Top Attractions
Explore downtown Honolulu and experience historic architecture and cultural activities – from shopping and dining in Chinatown to touring the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. Visit popular Honolulu attractions, including Honolulu Zoo, Iolani Palace, Aloha Tower, and Hawaii Theatre – a short drive from the hotel.
Honolulu Hotel Adventures
Explore the tropical playground of Oahu, and discover outdoor adventures just beyond our Honolulu hotel. Enjoy snorkeling and diving in Hanauma Bay, windsurfing at Kailua Beach, skydiving at Mokuleia and hiking through the green valleys and waterfalls of the Waianae and Koolau mountain ranges. Enjoy a scenic 30-minute drive to the magnificent North Shore and watch the surfers at Haleiwa and Waimea Bay.
Honolulu & Waikiki Attractions
Getting to our Honolulu hotel is a breeze from Honolulu International Airport – just 10 minutes away!
- Exit Honolulu International Airport arrival terminal toward Waikiki/Honolulu
- Go up the ramp and stay to right merging onto H1 east freeway
- Get into left lane and continue on H1 east
- Take exit 23, taking a right onto Punahou St.
- Turn right onto South Beretania St. and travel for one block
- Make a left at first traffic signal onto Kalakaua Ave.
- Continue on Kalakaua Ave. in the left lane and merge left onto Kuhio Ave.
- Turn left onto Namahana St.
- Maile Sky Court is on the right at 2058 Kuhio Ave. (corner of Kuhio and Namahana)